Skip to main content
REMS 164011 - Contact 2000 Electric Soldering Unit
EMS Contact 2000 - The smallest, strongest and fastest unit of its kind!
- Rated power = Soldering capacity = 2000 W!
- Enormous heating capacity (900°C, 1650 F)
- Super fast soldering without flame, e.g. Ø 5⁄8" in only 18 s
- Ready to solder any time, to be connected only to a socket, 110 V, 50–60 Hz, 2000 W (2.72 HP)
- Indifferent to temperature influences electric control of soldering current, control voltage 24 V
- Prisma-electrodes ensure maximum use through favorable seat
- Wide work radius thanks to 4 m cable length
- Electric soldering unit for soft soldering of copper tubes Ø 6–54 mm, 1/4 – 21/8"
- Heating capacity 900°C (1650 F)
- Soldering unit with safety transformer, soldering pliers with 4 m (13 ft) cable length, 2 pairs of prima-electrodes
- In cardboard box
- Made in Germany