REMS Hurrican H - for making T-branches yourself. Inexpensive. Also on tubes already installed.
- No costs for T-pieces, storage, procurement. Savings in soldering joints, pressing joints and working hours. Higher safety by fewer tube joints.
- Compact, handy, light. Can be used anywhere, free-hand, on pipes already installed. Drill head for exact drilling start without center punching, drilling depth stop according to size of the T-outlet. Limitation of insertion depth to avoid obstruction by using the dimpling pliers. Handy gripping tongs for fixing the tool holder on the pipe, as an accessory.
- Drive with conventional electric drill.
- Special design of extractor tools facilitate even and smooth material deformation without burrs and notches. Therefore no secondary treatment required.
- Usable with standard ratchet or electric drill and hexegon socket 11 mm or with spanner.
INCLUDES: Hand tube extractor for hard and soft copper tubes 10-22mm, 3/8-7/8", s < 1.5mm. Tool holder, drill head, dimpling pliers, lubricant. Extractor tools for tubes in mm or inch. In sturdy case.