REMS Cento - Cutting up to 4". Fast, dry. No outer burr.
- Light, compact machine for pipe cutting
- Ideal for stainless steel and copper tubes of pressfitting systems
- Super light and handy, only 15 kg (33 lbs)
- Stable, distortion-free cast construction for right angled cutting
- Powered cutter wheel and linear advance for fast cutting (Patent EP 1 782 904)
- Power saving feed-in through easy to grip, proven advance-lever and machine screw spindle
- Robust gear, precisely mounted in roller and needle bearings, maintenance-free
- Proven universal motor, 1200 W (10 amps). Powerful, e.g. stainless steel pipe Ø 2" in just 4 s
- Safety foot- switch with emergency stopREMS special cutter wheels – Specially hardened, from proven, through-hardened REMS die-steel, ensuring long service life
- Connection for deburrer
- Cutting of pipes Ø 8–22 mm by placing two pipe sections Ø 28 x 220 mm on the running rollers
- For workbench, stand or wheel stand
- Pipe cutting machine for fast, right angled, cutting of pipes with no outer burr Ø 8–115 mm, 1⁄4–4"
- For stainless steel tubes of pressfitting systems, copper pipes. For steel pipes, plastic pipes, multilayer composite pipes
- With maintenance-free gear, proven universal motor 110 V, 50–60 Hz, 1200 W (10 amps)
- Speed 115 rpm. Rollers in hardened precision steel for pipes Ø 22 – 115 mm, Ø 3⁄4 – 4"
- Safety foot-switch
- Ring spanner
- Without cutting wheel
- Made in Germany
*Stand/accessories in the pictures are not included, view options here.
- REMS Cento Instruction Manual (PDF - 6 MB)
- REMS Cento Spare Parts List - Before Serial #: 629999 (PDF - 1 MB)
- REMS Cento Spare Parts List - From Serial #: 630000 (PDF - 2 MB)
- REMS Cento Global Brochure (PDF - 3 MB)
- REMS North American Catalog (PDF - 11 MB)