REMS Swing - Bending tubes where they are installed!
- Fast operation through patented quick-acting feed forward and release
- Universal use for many tubes
- Handy and light, drive unit only 0.9kg (2.0 lbs)
- Proven, reliable ratchet feed
- Easy, quick working, e.g. Ø 7⁄8" copper pipe bend in just 9 s.
- Only 1 bender drive for the complete work range up to Ø 32 mm
- Marked bending formers for exact bending
- Bender recovered after a few bends through savings on fittings
- Single-hand tube bender Ø 10 – 32 mm, Ø 3⁄8 – 7⁄8", up to 90°
- Soft copper pipes Ø 10–22mm, Ø 3⁄8–7⁄8", s ≤ 1mm, soft, coated copper pipes Ø 10–18mm, Ø 3⁄8 – 5⁄8", s ≤ 1 mm, soft, coated carbon steel pipes of the pressfitting systems Ø 12–18mm, s ≤ 1.2mm, soft precision steel pipes Ø 10–18 mm, s ≤ 1 mm, composite tubes Ø 14 – 32 mm
- Up to Ø 26 mm with drive unit, bending formers, back former sup- ports S Ø 10 – 26 mm with back formers, in a sturdy steel box/case
- Up to Ø 32 mm with drive unit, bending formers, 2 back former supports Ø 10 – 26 mm and Ø 32 mm with back formers, in a sturdy steel case
- Set 16-18-20-25/26-32
- For multi-layer composite tubes
- Made in Germany